Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It’s Official: BDS and Israeli Apartheid Week Are Not to Be Trusted!

Okay, so here’s my final comment on “Israeli Apartheid Week,” 2010.

I try to read material from a variety of viewpoints, including views that I oppose, so I therefore periodically check out the BDS websites and the like. However, when I recently got a new computer, I temporarily had to turn off some Firefox browser extensions while resolving a few software conflicts. Among the items that I then reinstalled was “Web of Trust”:
Web of Trust is one of Mozilla’s most popular add-ons. Our safe surfing tool uses a traffic-light style rating system to help you stay safe when you search, surf and shop online.

WOT ratings are powered by a global community of millions of trustworthy users who have rated millions of websites based on their experiences.
When I returned to the official site of “Israeli Apartheid Week,” here is what I found:


Couldn’t have said it better myself.

No comments: